"Homes Talk
We Listen."
Call/Text: 406-698-2875
Serving SE Montana cities: Billings, Laurel, Lockwood
and the surrounding areas.


Our Work is Guaranteed


Have me call you.

Sewer Guard
internachi-cpi

100% Monster Free

Meet The Inspector

Doug Corbridge Inspecting

Our Mission:

To serve home buyers and sellers with education & information.

I am a member in good standing of the following organizations

National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (interNACHI)

My Qualifications:

I have over 30 years experience in the service & construction industries

I have been trained by American Home Inspectors Training Institute

I have been certified by Environmental Assessment Association as an Environmental Expert. EAA Link HERE

The American Institute of Inspectors has certified me as a qualified Manufactured Home Inspector

I have completed radon training and been certified as a Radon Measurement Service Provider

I abide by NACHI’s code of Ethics

I follow NACHI’s Standards of Practice

I fulfill 32 hours of continuing education every year

Premier Home Inspection 200% Guarantee

Our guarantee makes your choice of inspection firms both easy and risk free. Selecting us to do your inspection will provide you the peace of mind that we give 200% to you on every inspection, so we don’t spend 200%. See our FREE report when entering the staff profiles page for more information.

Premier Home Inspection is committed to the most thorough inspections provided by the best and most customer focused inspector(s).

To back that, we offer a 200% home buyer guarantee.

If you are not totally satisfied, believe that this was a detailed inspection and our service exceeded your expectations, we will refund your inspection fee.

Give us 5% of your confidence, we’ll earn the other 95% every time.

Rules for the Guarantee.

1. Client must object within 5 days of the inspection.
2. Client must be present at the inspection.
3. Client must provide their specific concerns in writing.

Mold Safe Policy
Client’s are saying:

"Excellent inspection, above and beyond our previous inspections!" -Curt & Karla Gambill


"I just wanted to thank you for the report you sent on the home inspection. It was very nicely done. I appreciated your professionalism during the walk through and the quality work you do. If anyone I know ever needs an inspector your name is coming up. Thank You!"
-Cheryl Sheehan


1 yr Home Warranty

Certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors

90 Day Warranty